Food Service Food ServiceWe strive for excellence in all areas of food service. From a warm and charming dining room to friendly and efficient staff, the food service department continues the model each department strives for, excellence.
Be assured that our guests are served nutritious, delicious and aesthetically pleasing meals. Menus have been approved by a registered dietician and provide a wonderful variety.
Although Teen Ranch does not claim to be a nut free environment, precautions will be taken to help ensure the safety of our guests with allergies and other special dietary restrictions.
Here's a look at a sample of foods commonly available on our menu:
Every Breakfast starts with a variety of cold and hot cereal, milk and orange juice.
A toast station and fresh fruit are also available.
A hot meal follows.
- Bacon, scrambled eggs, home fries, English muffins
- Pancakes and sausages
- French toast with fresh fruit
- Ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches
- Waffles with berries and whip cream
- Every Breakfast starts with a variety of cold and hot cereal, milk and orange juice.
- Each lunch meal is followed by a delicious home made dessert.
- Pasta with a variety of sauces i.e. home made meat sauce, alfredo, marinara, "mac and cheese" etc. Served with tossed or Caesar salad.
- Chicken Quesadillas with lettuce and all the fixings
- Home made soup and sandwiches with a variety of meats and cheese.
- Hot Chicken Sandwiches with fries and salad
- Outdoor BBQ (weather and schedule permitting)
- Served with Rolls and butter and again followed by a delicious dessert.
- Roast Beef, Roast potatoes, 2 veggies, gravy
- Seasoned, Boneless chicken breasts with rice and two veggies
- Lasagna and Caesar Salad
- BBQ Ribs with baked potato and veggies
- Pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and veggies.