Summer CampSummer CampTeen Ranch is here to provide a great life changing adventure experience for your kids ages 8 – 18. In an environment with positive role models built on a foundation of Christian faith and morality, campers are given the opportunity to learn skills and make wonderful friendships that will last a lifetime. We are committed to excellence in safety, people, programs and facilities. We guarantee to give the kids the opportunity to experience a fun camp experience they will never forget!
Visit us anytime we'd love to meet you!
Tim Stevens | Director
Mel Stevens | Founder
Camper InformationCamper InformationMornings are dedicated to your sport of choice. Afternoons are your chance to dive into adventure with all Teen Ranch activities. More of your sports of choice, swimming, giant swing, rock wall climbing, trail rides, water slide, crafts, canoeing, basketball, tennis, volleyball, jousting & more!
Evenings are all about bonding time and making friends you'll have for a lifetime! Aim higher at Teen Ranch! Summer Camp Themes
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow.
- Toiletries - Towels, shampoo, soap, brush/comb, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Swim suit.
- Boot or shoe with a HEEL and long pants for horseback riding - required to participate in any riding activity. (Suggested footwear: riding boots or hiking boots.)
- Ice Skates for recreational skate.
- Clothing - ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK. Also come prepared for WET, WARM and COOL weather. Bring at least 1 set of clothes that you are prepared to get messy, muddy and sloppy!!! MARK ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR NAME!
- In-Line Skates/Roller Blades/Skateboard - HELMET, KNEE & ELBOW PROTECTION ARE ENFORCED
- Tennis Racket
- Insect Repellent/Sun Screen
- Dark/Camouflage clothing for night games
- Plastic/Vinyl ground sheet to protect sleeping bag from moisture on Camp Out.
What Not to Bring ListFor Legal Purposes
- MP3 Players or iPods
- Cell Phones
- Full Equipment
- Running Shoes
Horsemanship Campers(If you have them):
- Riding Helmet
- Riding Boots
- Chaps/Half Chaps
- Running Shoes
- Plastic Bag for wet clothes
- Bike Helmet
BMX Dirt Campers
- BMX Bike (If you have one.)
- Helmet (If you have one.)
- Shoes that grip pedals well.
- Cleats & Shin Guards
- Running Shoes
- Training Gear
Sunday Arrival Time | 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Registration check-in takes place in the Ice Corral lobby on Sunday between 3:30pm - 5:30pm.
- BBQ dinner served for campers and parents between 4:00 - 5:30pm
- 5:30pmOfficial Welcome Bash for Campers & Parents - Meet the staff!
Saturday Departure Time | 9:00am - 11:00am
- Parents please arrive for our 9:00 ROUND-UP with an awards presentation!
- A continental breakfast will be offered during this time on the Snack Bar Patio.
- Between 9:00am and 11:00am, parents and friends are encouraged to come watch horsemanship camper's show off their skills they have learned over the week in a Camp Horse Show.
- Our hockey campers will be having a Scrimmage. Check the Welcome Board for information!
- Adventure Campers will demonstrate new skills on Adventure Island!
- Soccer campers will demonstrate developed Skills and a Scrimmage.
- Mandatory Sign Out: Please come to our "Plough Inn" lobby for Camper Sign Out, where you will be required to pick up your medications, your camp receipt, lost & found and any left-over snack bar money. Left over snack bar money that is not picked up the day of departure will not be returned and will be used for the support of the Teen Ranch Ministries such as Teen Ranch Indonesia, or sponsoring needy families etc.
- There is also the opportunity to visit the Western Store, Snack bar and of course say good-bye to the leaders.
Food Allergy PolicyOur desire is to create a safe environment for young people; however we are not a peanut-free facility. Please ensure that your child can self-manage their condition at camp.
Please remember that the Snack Bar is NOT A PEANUT FREE ENVIRONMENT.
HomesicknessExperience has shown that homesickness increases after contact with parents, so please use discretion when calling your child. EXCEPT for emergencies, your child will not be able to request to call home until Wednesday. In cases of extreme homesickness, we will contact the parent and notify them of the situation and allow them to decide on camper's stay. NO REFUNDS are made for early departure due to homesickness.
Medical ProceduresIn case of an emergency, injury or sickness that demand medical attention or hinders that camper's ability to participate in daily activities, the parent will be notified. REFUNDS for early departures due to sickness will be granted only on receiving a note from your family physician stating the necessity for doing so.
ALL MEDICATIONS are to be handed in to the First Aid Attendant upon arrival. A note of explanation is needed for any medication, allergies, emotional, mental and behavioral weaknesses or problems a camper may have. This should have been handed in with your child's application form.
Mail & EmailMail or emails may be sent to campers during their stay. Emails are to be sent to email@example.com BY FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY. Emails from friends WILL NOT be passed along to campers.
If you have any further questions, please call us at Teen Ranch!
Phone: (519) 941-4501
Fax: (519) 941-0500